Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FEAR

Stone I threw in the crystal pool
Fright netted my mind.
Circling waves encircled me,
Cold licked my feet -Death I can see.
Drowning deep and raising weep,
Bubbling breath struggled from deep
For a touch of life get a catch on weed.
Dream much about life , to tune my flute I need
I can hear ,I can see but totally helpless.
I can see the depth of life but hopeless
Pleasure and pride measured me.
Can't I see the soul of thee,
My heart is coming out and eyes-
Going in , where I feel my bowel ice.
Who is calling me ? not my conscience;
But my total life of nonsense,
Which taught me what is righteous
And I want to fight against unrighteous.
I sneered myself ,
And tried to hide in a shell.
Who can brake the shell with a pull,
Where I can see shells full.

RAJAN KOOVERI.

2 comments:

  1. hiding the word itself speaks the inner layer of the heart of the poem,the heat is supressed hence icant find the cool stream on outer srface of the harsh reality .let the dream remain a pleasant mystery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir I am JIBIN(H2)Your poem is very good one I wish you become a good poet

    ReplyDelete